Me and my family love to eat parathas! But mostly we stick to veggie parathas – methi, aloo, mooli and the likes. I saw the recipe of this kheema paratha in a magazine and decided to try it out.
This post is an entry for Roti Mela
Chicken Kheema Paratha
- 1 cup minced Chicken
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2-3 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Shahijeera
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Dhania Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Kasoori Methi leaves
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ¼ cup Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add shahijeera & when it splutters add chopped onions. Sauté till onion turns brown.
- Now add ginger-garlic paste and green chillies.
- Add kheema and stir fry on high flame till moist free.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dhania powder and kasoori methi.
- Once the kheema is cooked add garam masala and chopped coriander.
- Let the mixture cool down completely.
- Use this stuffing to make delicious chicken kheema paratha.
This is also my entry for Chicken- My favourite